Monday, February 11, 2019

God's Utterance "God Himself, the Unique I God’s Authority (I)" (Part One)

God's Utterance "God Himself, the Unique I God’s Authority (I)" (Part One)




Introduction

God’s words in this video are from the book “The Word Appears in the Flesh.”

 The content of this video:

 1. God Used Words to Create All Things

On the First Day, the Day and Night of Mankind Are Born and Stand Fast Thanks to the Authority of God



 On the Second Day, God’s Authority Arranges the Waters, and Makes the Firmament, and a Space for the Most Basic Human Survival Appears

 On the Third Day, the Words of God Give Birth to the Earth and the Seas, and the Authority of God Causes the World to Brim With Life


Recommendation: God is my strength     worship God in spirit and in truth 

No comments:

Post a Comment