Thursday, February 14, 2019

God's Utterance "God Himself, the Unique I God's Authority (I)" (Part Five)

God's Utterance "God Himself, the Unique I God's Authority (I)" (Part Five)



Introduction

God's words in this video are from the book "The Word Appears in the Flesh".

 The content of this video:

 4. God’s Command to Satan

 Satan Has Never Dared to Transgress the Authority of the Creator, and Because of This, All Things Live in Order


 Only God, Who Has the Identity of the Creator, Possesses the Unique Authority

 The Creator’s Identity Is Unique, and You Should Not Ascribe to the Idea of Polytheism

 Though Mankind Has Been Corrupted, He Still Lives Under the Sovereignty of the Creator’s Authority


Recommendation: God is my strength     worship God in spirit and in truth 

No comments:

Post a Comment